Translate

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Seattle Recap

I ended up spending a little more than I hoped to in Seattle. Which always seems to happen to me when I am on a holiday. What about you? I had tons of fun in Seattle! We went on a tour at Pike Market. What an awesome experience. It was fairly reasonable too. It was $16 a person for a 72 min tour. Totally worth it!

I also ended up going to a thrift store. Those of you who know me know that I am addicted to thrifting. Yes I did say addicted. I ended up getting some amazing deals. I bought mostly dressed. I found them super easy and chic for work. I also bought an awesome Hello Kitty tote bag. I am going to use it to lug around school books I think. As I am going back to school in the fall.

What do you always buy when your on holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment