Translate

Friday 26 July 2013

Seattle Next Weekend :)

Summer is almost over. *sigh*. Thus far this summer I have been no where. Like literally no where! Last summer I was in Berlin studying for most of June. Then I took a trip to New York in July. I have been grounded in Vancouver for far too long and I am starting to go stir crazy. Next weekend I am going to take a trip to Seattle with a friend. Seattle is about a 3 hour drive from where I live. Assuming that there is no boarder line up. With a boarder line up it is anywhere from 4-8 hours away. I kid you not I have been in a 3 hour boarder line up on a long weekend.

I am trying to brainstorm ways to save money on this trip. My current position is ending at the end of August. I have money saved up but I don't want to blow it on a weekend in Seattle. Any ideas on how I can save money on my trip? Any snack/food ideas that are simple? I think that is where the bulk of our money will go is towards food. Any ideas would help! I am hoping to stay under $300 for everything. Gas, hotel, food, ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment