Translate

Sunday 14 July 2013

Little A on a Budget

Welcome everyone to my blog! I am currently a fourth year BBA in Accounting student. I will be going through CPA recruit for the first time this September. I wanted to create a blog to share my experiences on "growing up". I am almost done my degree meaning that I will be leaving my parents house soon. I am honestly scared to think about all the expenses I will have this time next year. Not only will I be buying my own groceries and paying my own rent I will have to furnish a WHOLE apartment. To better prepare myself I want to start living on a budget. In a sense practice budgeting prior to moving out of my parents house.

Is life after living with your parents tough? It seems like it will be stressful trying to balance working full time and keeping a household. Anyone care to share their experience? Any advice for me? Any way that I could further prepare myself for the "real world"?


No comments:

Post a Comment